Location: Salt Lake City – Ogden, UT Area
Description of Duties:
• Inspect completed tree and brush work on distribution and transmission powerlines in northern Utah, eastern Idaho and sometimes Wyoming.
• Verify work completed, safety, compliance with regulations and specifications, and quality of work.
• Utilize laptop computer with ArcPad 10 and GPS to collect data.
• Good tree identification and public relations skills are essential.
• Must be able to walk in difficult terrain and operate a 4x4 vehicle.
• Must have excellent communications skills to deal with the public, tree crews, and utility foresters.
• Must have or attain ISA Certified Arborist certification as soon as possible.
Assignment Duration: Full-Time
Education/Work Experience: BS or AS in forestry, horticulture, or other natural resource field, or, a Certified Arborist with utility vegetation management program experience. Commerical arborists will be considered. Must be motivated, ambitious, and detail oriented.
Compensation: Depends on Qualifications, Education & Experience.
Benefits: Competitive medical, 401(k), holidays, and vacation pay plus:
• Membership dues in ISA, RMISA, and UAA paid.
• WFCI Logo clothing provided at no cost to employee
Vehicle: WFCI will provide a 4x4 Toyota Tacoma Access d Cab or similar vehicle for use on the job. Vehicle is for work use only.
Posting Date: May 29, 2018. Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX 360-943-4128, or call 800-276-1723. Website: www.waforestry.com