Great Scott Open House
Come take a tour of our facilities and learn about how we operate as a business. With our recent growth, we will be opening a South Orange county yard to better serve our clients.
- Tour our Facilities
- Free Food
- Raffles for Great Prizes
- Tree Climbing Equipment Vendor will be onsite for equipment purchases
- Training Opportunities with applied techniques and Arboricultural instruction
- Ask the Trainer Session to obtain CEU’s on Climbing Demonstration
- Guest Speaker Chris Meador: “Approaching the Tree”
- Guest Speaker Bill Arman: “ The Customer and your Operations”
- Learn about our Industry and future career opportunities
9:00am – 9:15am: Introduction – plan for the day ahead.
9:15am – 10:30am “What are you getting yourself into?”:Assessing the tree before you access the tree. Chris Meador of RCM Arbor Consulting – Speaker - A scientific look at the tree that you are about to climb.
10:30am pm – 11:30am -- Snack and Tour:
11:30am -- 1:00pm: “Why Customers – are as important as the trees” Bill Arman, Harvest Group -
Speakers/Lead 3 Stations illustrating and discussing points of Interaction with the customer during field operations:
Intro to the concept (all together).
Quality. (Rotating Groups).
Job set up. (Rotating Groups).
During Operations. (Rotating Groups).
1:00pm – 1:30: Post seminar questions and answers.
Call us at 714-826-1750 for questions and to RSVP for the EVENT!
Cadence and Pusan Way
Irvine, CA 92618