Climbing Skills Workshop featuring Jared Abrojena - Bilingual
To view member pricing please log in.
Registration ends ends Feb 18
Day & Time
Friday - 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
This workshop will provide tree care professionals with affordable hands-on training by instructors Jared Abrojena, Chris Bruner, and Patrick Morgan that have numerous years of field and competition experience.
From entry level to intermediate, this program will offer information and training for all levels. All participants will learn the latest innovative techniques from skilled and qualified climbers.
Bilingual instruction can be given upon request.
- Learn to climb - Understand your equipment and knots
- Setting your Climbing Line - Practice your throw line
- Methods of Entry - Footlock, body thrust, self belay, etc.
- Planning & Workclimb - Maneuvers, limb walk, and safety
- Aerial Rescue - Practice the techniques necessary to save
All participants must bring their own climbing gear including: rope, saddle, flipline, and safety gear. All equipment must be OSHA approved and will be inspected.
Thanks to a Nevada Division of Forestry and the United States Forest Service grant we are happy to offer this training for $25.00 per person.
All climbers will need to complete a waiver and insurance form.
- 6.0 - CA/CTW/MS
- 6.0 - BCMA-P
- 6.0 - CTSP
1640 Price St.
Henderson, NV 89011